Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spend Time In His Presence

This morning I woke up with a song on my heart that says:

There is none like you. No one else can touch my heart like you do.
I can search for all eternity Lord, and find there is none like you.

As I'm sitting here listening to Marvin Sapp's version of the song, I feel such a sweet presence surrounding me. 

God's presence. 

As the music softly plays, I'm not singing along...I'm not saying anything; I'm simply allowing my heart to commune with God, and basking in His presence. 

So calm.  So serene.  I love these moments.

Sometimes it's hard to keep my composure during these moments spent in God's presence, because my heart becomes so filled with worship.

I really love the Lord.  He's so sweet to me.

Today, I just want to encourage you to spend some time in God's presence.  There's no place like it.

Click the song below, and allow it to usher you into His presence.



Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!