Friday, November 5, 2010

Seek His Presence

Happy Friday guys!!  Quick post...

There are three things I live by - Prayer, Fasting, Studying God's Word.  I like to call it Keisha's Fool-Proof Combination.  (I often make mention of it in my articles for EEW Magazine.)  I live by this because, it's the perfect combination for me to get into the presence of God.  

The more I work this formula, the closer I become to God, and I love it because I don't think I can ever be too close to Him.  Amen?  My heart's desire is that God's presence is always prevalent in my life.  You know, I long for those moments when I can steal away, and seek His face.  There's nothing that fulfills me more than resting in the presence of God. 

I don't know about you, but I don't want a mere once-a-week experience with Christ. I desire a committed relationship with Him.  One that brings experience, after experience, after experience...

I have found that praying, fasting, and studying God's word allows me the opportunity to experience God's presence over, and over, and over again.  I've found healing, deliverance, restoration, hope, joy, peace...all through my fool-proof combination.

One thing I have found to be true is that if you draw nigh to Him, He will indeed draw nigh to you. (James 4:8a)

Today, I just want to encourage you to seek more of God's presence...you can never have enough of Him. 

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!