Friday, November 12, 2010

It's A God-Move

About a month ago, I wrote a blog post entitled Don't Move Until You're Sure, talking about how I believed that God was tugging at my heart to make some changes in a particular area of my life, but I wasn't sure of the exact changes He wanted me to make.  Though I was anxious to make the move I felt God was leading me to, I wanted to be completely sure that not only was I making a good move, but a God move.

I prayed and prayed, then prayed some more.  The stronger the tugging at my heart became, the more I prayed for direction and clarity.  Well, I'm happy to say that God has given me clear direction, and has worked things out with ease.  I didn't even have to do what I originally thought I needed to do (which probably would've made a mess of things).  Instead, all I had to do was pray and wait on God. 

I can clearly see that God's hand has orchestrated this transition, and I'm so excited about how He's working things out according to His perfect plan for my life.  I now know, without a doubt, that this move is a God move, and I couldn't be happier.

It's so important that we wait on God before making life-altering decisions, or any decision.  When our steps are ordered by the Lord, we can walk with surety in knowing that we are heading in the right direction.

Today, I encourage you to trust God with every detail of your life.  When you do so, you won't have to worry about jumping ahead of Him, or being outside of His perfect will for your life. Don't let your next move be merely a good move, but pray and wait for clarity and direction so that it will be a God move!

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha

1 comment:

  1. what the Lord gave you to share with other is very much refreshing and thank you for being so transparent and open believe it are very much sending out a great word of encouragement to other youg and older folks so keep during what the Lord has laid on your heart,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!