Monday, June 6, 2011

Made Some Changes...

Happy Monday!

Today I would like to reintroduce you to the blog, previously known as Divine Words.  It was impressed upon my heart to make a few changes, so I obeyed what I believed to be the voice of the Lord, so here you now have Real Woman, Real God!

I am excited about the topics and issues that the Lord is leading me to share with His women.  I believe that all of us need to know that just because we are Christians and we love God does not mean that we won't experience our fair share of hangups, strongholds, setbacks...real issues.

Unfortunately, until we make it to heaven, everyday will not be Sunday.  In fact, I have had (And sometimes still do!) quite a few "Mondays" in my life.  Those dreaded days that you wish would just disappear from the calendar.

I pray that as I share what the Lord gives me, you are encouraged, inspired, and empowered all the more to trust in our very real and sovereign God.  I believe that He wants to show someone just how real He is!

I hope you enjoy the changes, and the blog continues to serve as a blessing to your life!

Love you for real,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!