Monday, May 23, 2011

Under Construction

Hi, faithful followers and newcomers!!

I should have posted this before now, but please excuse the absence of the Monday, Wednesday, Friday posts.  I am currently changing some things up, and working on a new blog home.  The Lord gave me a greater vision for the blog some months ago, and finally I am submitting to doing all things His way, and not my own.

Please pray with me as I strive to follow God's path for the writing ministry He has entrusted to me, and I look forward to sharing more Divine Words with you soon.  In the meantime, you can get encouraging words from me on Facebook, and follow my column in EEW Magazine.

Be encouraged!  Who knows, I may still post here 'til things are complete with the new blog site...I'm unpredictable like that!

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!