Friday, November 4, 2011

I Won't Go Back


I've been in church all of my life.  I gave my life to the Lord at the age of 14, but it wasn't until about two years ago that I really began to develop a real, personal relationship with the Lord.  And within the past year, I have experienced the presence of God like never before.  Since welcoming His presence into my life, I've changed tremendously.

I've experienced freedom.

I've experienced deliverance.

I've experienced healing.

I've found forgiveness.

I've found purpose.

I've found peace.

I've found joy.

I've found life.

The presence of the Lord has been life-changing for me, and I'll never, ever go back to the way I used to be. Seek His presence, bask in it, and watch how it changes your life.  And once you've experienced His presence, you'll never want to go back to life without it.


Enjoy the song posted below.

~May you live in His love.~

1 comment:

  1. Hi LaKeisha :) Just one question what did you do different in your Christian walk to experience God's presence on new levels? I know there's no magic formula or silver bullet but I've been searching this topic out over the last few months. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!