Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Not Over

Let me begin by saying, when you open your heart to hear from God, He will indeed speak. God's love is so amazing!

There's this the more I pray, the worse it seems to become situation I've been dealing with for quite some time now.  Lately, it appears to have intensified and become seemingly unbearable.  I must admit that I have contemplated throwing in the towel; however, I know that is not what God wants me to do.  Sometimes I feel like I've done all I can do and it's not getting better so this is it!!! 

I've been crying out to God about this situation and He ever so sweetly whispered to my spirit It's not over until I say it's over...

So many times, after we've prayed and prayed about something that in no wise seems to get better, we say  Ok, I'm done with this...my fight with this is over!  But God says not so.  Giving up is not an option to the believers of Christ.  Scripture says that we must endure hardness as a good soldier (2 Timothy 2:3) and a good soldier never quits.  A good solider is relentless and fights to the finish.

Today, I just want to encourage you as I encourage myself...is that alright?!

When situations in your life look like they've come to a dead end, God is saying It's not over...
When you've prayed and fasted until it seems all your energy is gone, God is saying It's not over...
When the doctor has given up you or your loved one, God is saying It's not over...
When every business attempt has not prevailed, God is saying It's not over...
When every door in your life is closed and you can't seem to find a breakthrough, God is saying It's not over...

You see, God is in control of every situation in our lives. I know sometimes it looks like He has completely forgotten about your hardship and has allowed it to go totally haywire, but this is when you must begin to walk by faith and not by sight.  It doesn't matter what it looks like or how it feels, God is able to turn it around.  Always remember that God has the final say.

The referee hasn't blown the whistle just yet...there's still some fight left in you.  Keep praying, keep fighting, keep trusting, keep believing, keep going...It's not over until God says it's over.  You will be victorious!

Just as I believe that God is working this situation out for me, I just know that He's doing the same for you!

Til we meet again...

Live more...worry less...laugh often!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!