Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Think

There's a saying we hear in church that usually sends the praisers into a Holy Ghost fit!!  When I think of the goodness of Jesus and ALL He's done for me, my soul cries Hallelujah...wait a minute, don't start shouting yet!!

This morning, I got up and my heart was feeling a bit heavy.  Although I prayed about it, the heaviness didn't instantly go away.  So, I made my way to work and once I got into my office I opened up Windows Media Player and started my mixed gospel playlist.  A few songs into my playlist and "I can't hold it" (Byron Cage) comes on.  One of my favorite lines in the song is I can't hold it, you don't know how much the Lord has done for me!  My mind began to think about just how much God has done for me and I felt the spirit of heaviness lifting from my heart.  God indeed gave me a garment of praise for my spirit of heaviness. (Isaiah 61:3)

I know that God has done so many wonderful things for you.  All you have to do is just think about His goodness and a true praise should birth in your spirit.  So often we become busy with the busyness of life and don't take time to really think about all that God has done for us.

I don't know about you, but God has done great things for me and if He never does another thing, He has already done more than enough. He has picked me up, turned me around, placed my feet on solid ground...you don't know like I know what He's done for me!  I feel a praise on the inside...anybody wanna praise Him with me?!

Today, I want you to just think...think about nothing but the goodness of Jesus and all He has done for you.  As you think, send up the highest praise to Him.  He inhabits the praises of His people, you know?!

Here's a little something to help you get your praise on... :-)



Til we meet again...

Live more...worry less...laugh often!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!