Wednesday, February 1, 2012

His Presence

God is so amazing!  No, I'm not saying that because something extraordinarily spectacular has occured in my life today, but merely expressing the sentiments of my heart.  God is SO amazing!  I wish I could find the perfect words to articulate the overwhelming of His presence in this season of my life; however, there are some things that are simply inexplicable.  I've found myself weeping and worshipping, and praying and praising before the Lord, and captivated by His glory in a way I've never before experienced.  God is doing something spiritually spectacular within me, but no words can truly convey what my heart desires to say. 

There's nothing like the presence of the Lord.  Absolutely nothing. 

It's sweet.

It's pure.

It's fulfilling.

It's freeing.

Nothing compares to it, and I could not imagine life without it. 

There's so much on my heart to share - this wasn't even what I planned to write about - but I'm so full that I can't get through a sentence without tears flowing from my eyes.  I'm caught up...totally smitten by the Lord.

I just want to encourage you to find your way into God's presence.  If you're a facebook friend, then you know that I've been talking about the presence of the Lord all week.  I believe that the Lord is calling His people to make their way back into relationship with Him, and that entails pressing into His presence.  Make time to sit at the feet of the Lord and lose yourself in the sweetness of His glory.

Now let me go pull myself together.  I feel Jesus y'all!!!

"In your presence there is fulness of joy..." Psalm 16:11

~May you live in His love.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!