Monday, February 15, 2010

God's Perfect Peace

For the past 3 hours, I have started three different blog posts and haven't been able to complete any of them.  I can't quite seem to focus and gather my thoughts.  My mind is so occupied with what's going on around me that I'm having a hard time concentrating on what God has put within me.  God has given me Divine Words to share with you today, but my own worries have me so off course that I'm struggling to pull it together.

Why am I sharing this?

This is a prime example of how the enemy will come in and try to stifle your purpose.  He will cause the situations in your life to seem so big that it's the only thing you can focus on. 

In times like these, I find it vitally important to go to God in prayer.  These are the times when I, and you, need to find a quiet place and just pour out to God and allow His presence to encompass every space.  This is where you'll find the greatest solitude. 

So, today I'm going to take a moment to rest in God's bosom, cast all my cares upon Him and allow Him to be my perfect peace.

If you find yourself feeling a bit frazzled and unsettled, steal away to Jesus.  You'll be glad you did!

"Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee..." (Isaiah 26:3)

Til next time...

Live more...worry less...laugh often!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!