Friday, February 18, 2011

God Is Sovereign...He Can Handle It

Pain and hardtimes are inevitable.  All of us will experience it at some point in our lives.  I have had some extremely painful days in my life, and there were times when it seemed that not even God could handle the things I was going through.  There were moments when my struggles were so heavy and intense that I honestly wanted to die, because I believed that was the only way I could find an escape.

I remember a time during one of my bouts of deep depression, I almost allowed the enemy to convince me to run away.  He almost made me believe that my husband and children would be better off without me.  He even gave me a plan that made sense in my warped mind.

Needless to say, I didn't follow through; but it was only the grace of God that kept me. 

I now know that I went wrong by not allowing God to be sovereign in my life.  I felt like instead of God being bigger than my problems, my problems were bigger than God.  WRONG!!  God is bigger than any situation we could ever face, and there is absolutely nothing too hard for Him to handle.

Life can get so hard sometimes, and although we may be smiling on the outside, on the inside we are dying.  See, the enemy loves to see us this way.  He preys on our pain.  He makes us believe that our problems are too much for us to handle, and tries to make us self-destruct.

Oh, but we serve a God who has supreme power; He is sovereign!  There is no pain He can't heal; no problem He can't solve; no situation He can't fix; no way He can't make.

He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we can ask or even think.  All we've got to do is pray, and believe.  We don't have to walk around with problems on our back, because we can cast our cares upon the Lord. 

Don't allow the enemy to convince you that all hope is gone.  Don't allow him to cause you to turn inward, and bring harm to yourself.  Turn every problem, every pain, every situation over to the Sovereign God and trust Him  to bring healing, hope, and deliverance to your life.

No matter what you're facing today, know that God is able to bring you through.  Trust Him.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

Let the song posted below minister to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!