Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Be Still

Hi ladies!

I just have a quick word of encouragement to share with you today.

I've been a bit torn about making a decision in a particular area of my life.  The impatient part of me is ready to just make a decision already and get it over with; however, the more mature, responsible part of me knows that premature decisions can be a disaster.

In the midst of praying to God for direction, his instructions were very clear:  Just be still...

Though not the clear answer I was looking for, (I was expecting either black or white; instead He gave me grey! LOL!!) I am making the choice to simply stand still until God's will for this area of my life becomes clear to me.

I encourage you to do the same.  Be still.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!