Friday, February 25, 2011

Quick Note...

Hey everybody!

Just a quick note...

The blog will be back to its regular Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule beginning next week.  The first trimester of my pregnancy has been a bit rough, but I believe I'm beginning to get a little better.  Keep me in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby, and healthy mommy.  I'd really appreciate it.

As always, I look forward to sharing with you.  If you haven't already, send me a friend request on Facebook.  I'd love to connect, and get to know you.

In the meantime, meditate on Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Despite what it looks like, know that God is working it all out for your good.  Keep the faith!

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!