Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't Let It Defeat You

Earlier, I'd planned to blog about how the Lord ministered to me this morning through the stories of Hannah, and Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego.  I was so eager to share how God had blessed me, so I grabbed my laptop with enthusiasm.  I clicked the little to open my browser, and instead of seeing my homepage, I see "The page you requested cannot be displayed."  Thinking it was just an error on my part, I repeated the same step about ten times, only to get the same message.  From there, I spent over an hour trying to troubleshoot my laptop. I checked my router, called my internet service provider, rebooted the computer a few times...all to no avail.  My internet connection would not work.

I found myself becoming frustrated.  At this point, my frustration wasn't because I was unable to blog, but because a tech gadget was getting the best of me.  I can't stand to be defeated by gadgets.  I take pride in being able to troubleshoot problems with cell phones, computers, ipods, video games, e-readers...anything technology related. I simply refuse to allow a gadget to outsmart me, and most times I don't quit until I have victory!  LOL!

But you know, the technology wasn't even the problem.  Nothing was wrong with my laptop or my internet service.  It was simply the enemy interfering with what God wanted to do through me.  It never fails.  The enemy is constantly coming against me.  He's always fighting to kill my purpose.  But why?  Why is he so adamant in his pursuit to destroy me?  Because He knows that God's purpose and plan for my life is greatly beneficial to the Kingdom.  He knows that as I allow God to work through me, lives will be changed, hearts will turn towards the Lord, chains will be broken, and people will be made free.  He does not want that to happen.

But just as I refuse to be defeated by tech gadgets, I absolutely refuse to be defeated by the enemy.  Not gonna happen.  There's nothing but victories going on over here! Can I get an amen?!

If you find yourself in the middle of battle after battle, and it feels like every time you make a step towards walking in God's will for your life something gets in your way, don't fret.  It's just enemy trying to make you give up on your purpose, because he is afraid of the impact you are going to have on the world.  He knows that because of the anointing on your life, his territory is going to be invaded and destroyed.  You've got him shaking in his boots!  Oh, but don't you dare let his little tricks defeat you.  God has already given you power over the enemy; therefore, he can not win over you unless you allow him to.

Declare today that the enemy will not defeat you in your mind, health, relationships, finances, or your purpose.  Declare and decree that he will not outsmart, or get the best of you, because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!