Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Note From Me...

Hi guys! I've missed you this week.  I've had quite a few things going on healthwise, and landed in the ER twice in a matter of days. (Once for a pregnancy-related issue, and the other was non-pregnancy related.)  Little Jorden is fine, and I'm okay...just in a bit of pain from the non-pregnancy related issue.

Between dehydration, elevated blood pressure, and low iron, I have been ordered to take it easy this week. Today, I'm a bit out of sorts thanks to pain meds, so I'm going to follow those orders and just rest.

I will see you guys Monday.  In the meantime, keep me in your prayers.  And pray along with me for my fellow Alabamians who were affected by yesterday's horrible tornadoes.  It could have been any of us, but because of God's mercy, we were spared this time.

Before I go, I just want to encourage you to stay prayed up.  Not just when calamity hits your life, but even in the good times.  Let's not wait until God allows bad situations to occur in our lives to fall on our face before Him, but let us develop constant communication with Him on a regular basis.

Hope this post makes sense. LOL!!

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!