Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Peek Into My Journal...

10/12/11

It's a new season
It's a new day
A fresh anointing is flowing my way
It's a season of power and prosperity
It's a new season, coming to me.

I woke up with those words on my heart this morning, and they couldn't be more fitting for me. I am definitely in a new season in my life.  I can't really put into words exactly what God is doing; all I know is that something on the inside is changing, and my spirit is leaping within me.

God is pulling on, and pouring into me in a way I've never experienced.  I feel so drawn to Him, and my appetite for more of Him is almost insatiable.  It's overwhelming...in a good way.

Whatever God is doing, I welcome it.  I'm not fighting against it, because I've vowed to allow Him to have His perfect way in my life.  I've sold my soul to Him, and I don't plan to make an exchange or request for a refund.  My soul is off the market.

I am His.

All His.

Called.  Chosen.  Surrendered.  Ready. Willing. Unrestrained.

In this new season, I am taking the limits off of God, and He is taking the limits that I placed upon myself off of me. 

I'm ready...

To step out on faith.

To conquer my fears.

To be all that God destined me to be.

To possess His promises for my life.

To walk totally in purpose.

So God, here I am.  I give myself to you.

My heart.

My mind.

My soul.

My will.

My thoughts.

My dreams.

My plans.

It's all Yours.  And I know it's in perfect hands.

Excited about my future with You,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!