Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finding Balance...

I have been SO busy lately; it seems like I can barely even find time to breathe.  I am being pulled in many different directions, and though it can appear to be a bit much sometimes, I know that God is leading me into new territory, and further revealing His plan of purpose for my life.

Since I know that everything most of the things vying for my attention lately, have been placed in my path by God, I am confident that He has already given me the grace and wherewithal to handle it.

One thing I have really been asking for in my prayer time is balance.  I don't want to give too much here, and not enough there.  I desire to be able to effectively give all that is required of me in every area of my life. For example, I do not want to be so focused on work and ministry obligations, that my husband and children are neglected, and vice versa. 

When things are out of balance it causes chaos, confusion, and frustration.  I have definitely experienced that within the past few weeks.  But I thank God that He hears my simple prayer of "Lord, help me find balance."

Now, I can't say that I've found that perfect balance just yet, but I know that as I continue to seek God, He will definitely bring me to that place.

As women, we wear so many hats.  If you're anything like me, no matter how many hats you may, or may not, wear, you simply want to wear them all well.  And we should pray for wisdom to know what hats we simply cannot wear.

I encourage you to join me as I seek God for balance, and work towards finding that happy medium.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!