Wednesday, December 15, 2010

He'll Replenish You

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

You guys should see me as I'm typing this.  I'm pecking on the keyboard as if I'm just learning how to type.  Why?  It all started at about 2AM, when my stomach started to act really crazy.  My head began to pound, and I broke out in cold sweats. I'll spare you all the gory details, but I'm very weak today, and even the smallest activity seems to make me feel overexerted. 

Thank God for my husband who got the boys ready and off to their perspective places this morning, because mommy just could not do it today.  Needless to say, I've been in bed all day trying to recuperate, and regain my strength.

If you will, say a little prayer for me...that I'll be back to feeling 100% very soon.  In the meantime, I'm going to rest in God, and rely on Him to renew my strength.

Are you feeling a bit weak today?  Maybe not physically, but spiritually or emotionally.  If that happens to be you, I encourage you to take some time to rest in God.  Let His word and His presence replenish you in whatever area of weakness you may be experiencing.  I know He'll do it, and when He does, you'll feel much stronger than you did before.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!