Wednesday, December 8, 2010

God's Sweet Embrace

This week seems to be dragging by.  I probably feel that way because the enemy has been trying his hardest to discourage me on so many levels within the past few days.  I know that it's his job to try to distract, disturb, and ultimately, destroy me, but sometimes I wish he would just leave me alone.  I do realize, however, that as long as I live a life committed to pleasing God and walking in His purpose for my life, that old devil is going to always stay on my back.  No worries though, because I'm in this thing for the long haul, and nothing he throws my way will stop me.

Yes, I definitely get a little frustrated sometimes, but God always intervenes with His perfect peace.  You know, for every discouragement the enemy has thrown my way this week, God has sent encouragement.  I love how He always sends little subtle messages to let me know He's got my back.  I love Him so much.

On top of not feeling well today, I've been feeling some kind of way emotionally, but on my drive home from work I could feel God's presence sweetly embracing me.  In that moment, I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes.  I was so deeply touched by how God knew exactly what I needed without me ever saying a word.  I love how concerned He is about every little thing that concerns me.  He's so sweet to me.

Today, I just want to tell you to not even worry your pretty little head about what the enemy is trying to do to discourage you.  Instead, just rest in God's sweet embrace.  You'll find everything you need right there in His arms.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace & Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!