Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick Note

Hey everyone!

I've been battling a cold for a couple days...not feeling my best today.  However, I cannot pass up the opportunity to share encouragement and inspiration with you just because my head hurts, I can't breath out of my nose, and I'm coughing, sneezing and having chills.  Nooo, I can't do that! LOL! Y'all pray for a sista.

I want you guys to know that there's purpose in every thing you go through.  As a close friend recently shared with me, Your pain is/was not in vain.

So count it all joy, and when the time comes, don't be afraid to share your pain with others.  You never know whose breakthrough is attached to your openness.

Yes, it may hurt right now, but it's all for the greater good.  Hang in there!

See ya Monday...prayerfully feeling much better.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love.

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!