Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trust In The Lord...

Hi guys! I really hate that I missed blogging yesterday, because I LOVE sharing with you the things that God put on my heart.  For those of you who may be new to the blog, I post fresh, divine words every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Looking forward to being able to share encouragement and inspiration with you!

There's a scripture that's been on my heart all week.  One that I live by on a daily basis:

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."  ~Proverbs 3:5-6~

I am a firm believer in the fact that if you trust in God, not lean to your own understanding, and acknowledge Him in ALL your ways, He will indeed direct your path.

I know because He's proven it to me over and over again.

Only God knows the plans for your life, so if you'd consult Him before making decisions, He will surely lead you along the right path.  It's so easy to do things according to how we understand, but even at our best thinking, we're bound to make a mistake.

I encourage you to trust in the Lord with your whole heart and allow Him to lead you.  His navigation system is world class; He'll never steer you wrong.

Til we meet again...live, laugh, love!

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your words of encouragement..Sometimes I fell like im the only one going through stuff and making all the wrongs moves.

    GOD bless you and your ministry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really liked your post on trusting in the Lord. I have also posted on trust on my blog. You can find it at http://michaelasante.blog.com/?p=123 . I am currently following your blog; kindly follow mine. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!