Monday, August 2, 2010

It's On the Way

I think I have a slight case of the Monday Blues today.  I guess because I had a long, very eventful weekend and all my body and mind wants to do today is rest, but it's back to business as usual...no time to rest.

As I was trying to get my brain working today and seeking God for what to blog about, someone stopped in my office and gave me an encouraging word.  The gist of what she said was It's On The Way.  I instantly became excited and gave God praise because there are definitely some things I need from Him and hearing that encouragement today confirmed that what I've so diligently been seeking God about are indeed on the way, just as He had not long before spoken to me.

When we urgently need something from God it can seem like He is taking forever to come through, but when can rest assured that when He does, it'll be right on time.

So today, I'd just like to encourage you to keep praying and believing God because whatever IT is, it's on the way.  Sometimes it may seem that God has forgotten, but He hasn't.  Everything works according to His perfect will, so in His timing it'll all come together.

Whether it's a job, house, car, physical, spiritual or emotional healing...get excited and go ahead and give God an advance praise because your IT is on the way!

Til we meet again...live more, worry less, laugh often!!

Your sister in Christ,
Keisha

1 comment:

  1. hey!! great job. i think we all are expecting and wanting something from God. but the key thing is to seek His heart not His hand, ooohhh hold up. im making mysel too too happy. when we seek his heart, he will give us the blessings of his hand!
    stephanie m

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!