Friday, September 24, 2010

God Will Deliver

God is doing some amazing things in my life!  He's answering prayers, opening doors, healing situations...I couldn't tell it all if I tried.  I have had many dark days, and countless sleepness nights.  I've been so low that I wanted to die.  But God, who is faithful to perform His word, has kept His promises to me.  He has delivered me from my afflictions, and given me brand new life.

While in the thick of things, it wasn't always easy to believe that God would indeed deliver.  It seemed like God was ignoring me.  Anybody ever felt like that? You're praying and crying out to God, but it seems like you get nothing from Him, and instead of things getting better, they grow worse.

Know this, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all."(Psalm34:19)  Yes, it's rough right now; but, I encourage you to lift your eyes unto the hills from whence cometh your help. (Psalm 121:1)

God is a God of promise.  His word absolutely cannot return to Him void; it will accomplish that which it was sent out to do. (Isaiah 55:11)  God promised in His word that He will deliver you; trust Him to do just what He said He would do.

Hang in there, knowing that the race is not given to the swift, neither the battle to the strong, but to those that endure until the end.  Pray for strength to endure until God sees fit to manifest His delivering power in your life.  In the meantime, grab hold to what He's trying to teach you.  The things you're going through are intended to mature and develop you into a vessel fit for the Master's use.  So, while you're on the Potter's wheel, surrender your all and allow Him to shape and mold you.  I know it hurts right now, but remember this:  God will deliver!

Til we meet again...live more, worry less, laugh often!

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!