Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thankful for My Special Friends...

It is so important to make sure that you are surrounded with positive people who love, support and encourage you along your journey in life.  I cannot adequately express how significant it is to seek God before forming relationships with people.  There are some people who only have your demise at heart, which is why you must be careful when asking others to pray for you, sharing your vision, or telling your business.

I am so blessed to be surrounded by genuine people whose love and loyalty I never have to question.  I have a family of friends, near and across the miles, who encourage and support me in all that I do; pray me through tough situations; uplift me when I'm down and rejoice with me when I'm up...a priceless gift from God. I have had my fair share of friends gone wrong, so I am eternally grateful to finally be divinely connected to the perfect group of people who love me for me, and have no hidden agendas.

If you have genuine people in your life who are always in your corner, cherish them.  It's not everyday that you come across people who have sincere motives for wanting to be a part of your life; whose only agenda is to love you, unconditionally, and push you toward being your best self.  And, in turn, you give the same devotion.

Today's post is dedicated to those who have been there for me when the going was tough, and didn't allow my ugly truths to push them away.  Instead, you embraced me, prayed for me, gave me a hand up, and pushed me toward my destiny. (You know who you are.) I thank God for you, and love you beyond measure.  You are a precious gift, and my life is richer because you're a part of it.

Til we meet again...live more, worry less, laugh often!

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!