Friday, September 17, 2010

Nobody Greater

Happy Friday! Seems like this week has flown by.
My heart is so full. I have been fighting back tears of joy all day. God is so awesome, and there is truly nobody greater.  I am at a loss for words at how God is showing Himself strong in my life...

There's a song that's been on my heart today - Nobody Greater by Vashawn Mitchell. The song simply says:

Searched all over
couldn't find nobody
Looked high and low
still couldn't find nobody
nobody greater, nobody greater
nobody greater than you

Today, I want to encourage you to take a moment and really think about how great God is. Take your mind off your problems for a moment and let your thoughts lead you into your place of worship. Sometimes we become so focused on what's going wrong in our lives that we forget how marvelous our God is. (I have definitely been guilty.)

We serve an awesome God; no one compares to Him. I don't even have the words to adequately describe Him...He's great. That is all. Enjoy your week-end! Oh, and enjoy the song posted below.

Til we meet again...live more, worry less, laugh often!

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!