Thursday, September 30, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

My blogging days are a bit thrown off this week.  Both of my boys ended up sick, so I had to shift into mommy-nurse mode.  Any mother knows that caring for sick children is a full-time job all by itself.  I don't mind one bit though; I'm crazy in love with my Joseph (7) and Jaxon (14 months).  I am so thankful for my children.

I have had such a heart of gratitude this week, and Thank You Jesus is continuously flowing from my lips.  You know, sometimes we get so caught up in the stress of everyday life, that we often overlook the many things we have to be thankful for.

Today, I want to encourage you to think about your blessings.  Make a list of things you're grateful for. No matter how grim things may become in your life sometimes, you are blessed and have so much to be thankful for.

So tell me, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!