Monday, September 6, 2010

In The Midst Of It All

I hadn't planned on blogging today, but I feel led to share a word of encouragement for somebody who is in a serious fight.

I don't know who you are, neither do I know what you're going through, but today I want you to know that if you continue to call on the name of Jesus, He will keep you in the midst of it all.  Though you feel like you're about to lose your mind, the Lord has His hand on you and He will not let you break.

Psalm 27:5 comes to mind:
"For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me;"

He has you covered under the shadow of His wings, and though there's a storm going on around you, He's keeping you safe from harm.  In the midst of all you're going through, God is going to keep your mind and heart in tact.  I know Him to be a keeper, and I just know that He's got you covered. 

Trust in Him and don't you worry.  He will keep you in the midst of it all.

Enjoy the song below by Yolanda Adams and let it minister to you...

Til we meet again...live more, worry less, laugh often!

Peace and Blessings,
Keisha



1 comment:

I appreciate your comment. Peace and Blessings to you!